True North is:

My photo
Michigan, United States

Monday, December 8, 2008

Animal Handeling


Ok well the goal is to own 3 pigs, and a few chickens to start. But we do have some experience in handling animals....lol. We own 2 dogs and 1 cat. Max is pictured here, he's AKA the "Baby Boy" It seems we have a history of calling all of our animals by anything but the name we really gave them. Our cat is a boy with the name pretty kitty (I know ask our daughter about that one) and we can't seem to say anything but SHE around him. And then we have Gypsy who has so many names I can't list them all here, my son Jay branded most of them. One of my favorites is "Pupper Diller". Anyways there you have it. The beginnings of our animal experience, well at least mine anyway. Pat has had more than I, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment